Kitchen Nightmares: Amy's Baking Company -
A couple finds it hard to listen to Chef Ramsay’s advice.
They are nuts, and it’s a must watch!
- Tennessee man allegedly field stripping his Glock pistols shoots his 13-month-old daughter in the chest
- Cops: Man Accidentally Shot Brother, With 2-Year-Old In The Room
- Texas boy, 5, shoots his brother, 7, with rifle as they play in the bath
- FBCSO: Teen accidentally shot by brother
- Woman drops purse in Starbucks, accidentally shoots friend with handgun
- Officer accidentally shot herself at Gatineau bush party: police
- Colorado woman, 22, accidentally shot dead after trying to show off recently purchased assault rifle
- Santa Rosa: Police arrest man who accidentally shot his brother outside bar
- San Juan County Sheriff’s Office says felon accidentally shot his friend
- Toronto man faces 21 charges after accidentally shooting himself in the leg and claiming he was victim of drive-by
- 5-year-old fatally shoots 2-year-old sister
- Florida boy, 11, dies after being accidentally shot by 4-year-old
- Three-Year-Old Boy Accidentally Shot In The Head While Playing with Pink Gun He Thought Was a Toy
- Colorado Springs man accidentally shot self in hand, leg after cleaning soda off handgun, police say
- Woman accidentally shot, killed by 4-year-old
- New Orleans man dies after accidentally shooting himself while repairing his gun, coroner says
- 10-month-old baby accidentally shot by father
- Florida Bowler Accidentally Shoots Himself
- Texas boy accidentally shot in head
- Jarvan Jackson, 11-Year-Old Florida Boy, Fatally Shot By 4-Year-Old Relative
- Student accidentally shot by staff worker at Colo. school
- HPD: Teen accidentally shoots younger step-brother in head in southeast Houston
- Richmond Man Accidentally Shot By 4-Year-Old Nephew Dies
- 5 accidentally shot at gun shows in North Carolina, Ohio, Indiana
- Police: 11-Year-Old Accidentally Shot 12-Year-Old Boy In Face
- 18 Year Old Girl Accidentally Shot in Head By Toddler
A good mix of uneducated gun owners, and people leaving guns out. Just because it’s a right doesn’t mean there isn’t responsibility involved.
That being said, plenty of people accidentally stab people everyday, but knives aren’t going anywhere.
Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of a diving board.
I wrote a paper about these kinds of pools several years ago for a class when they were just prototypes. These pools have a natural filtration system that run based on the plants that are in the pool that give the water nutrients that allow it to not only be crystal clear, but you are also able to drink the water because it becomes so clean. And the best part is that once the initial filtration system is installed and calibrated, it maintains itself and eliminates the need for chlorine or constant maintenance like salt water pools.
These pools are pretty cool! They’ve been around since the 80’s in Europe, but are just now being implemented in the U.S.
Although they are rather clean I’d still run a UV sterilizer on it.
(Source: wikingvinning, via disneyfoodtravel)
2013 Ballpark Brew Challenge(name may change if we think of something more interesting) (St. Louis, MO) June 6th 2013 leading up to the night game between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
This is a beer competition to find the best brew for baseball tailgating/summer grilling!
If you know any brewers or have a favorite beer you should send us their contact info!
“Well, you always left me satisfied, and smiling.”
The season finale was perfect, and I’m so glad that this was a show I made sure to watch week in week out. So many great episodes, and many great memories tied to watching this show. Of course it couldn’t go on forever, but that doesn’t change the fact that Thursday nights will forever be missing a little something special.
“Why is this so hard?”
Didn’t See That Coming of the Day: Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Wanted for Murder
This morning, the authorities in Union County, New Jersey issued an arrest warrant for the 34-year-old Caleb Lawrence McGillvary (better known as Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker) in connection to the homicide of a 73-year-old attorney named Joseph Galfy, Jr. According to the local news station WABC, the 73-year-old man was found bludgeoned to death in his home in Clark, New Jersey earlier this week on Monday. His current whereabouts remains unknown and a reward of $5,000 is being offered for his arrest.
#throwbackthursday Happy Birthday, Megan Fox! (October 2008)
So… Last night I had a dream about Megan Fox. Not so sexual. Just friendly. Now I find out it is her birthday. Pretty cool/weird!